Sunday, March 11, 2007

COLOR


Many thanks to Lei for pointing me to the LINK for the Behr paint selection tool. As I responded to her, I've made WAY too many trips to Home Depot to use this same tool at the store, but had no idea it was available online. Now I can look at the color pallets in the very rooms where I want to change colors and get an idea of how they will appear in THAT lighting.


Am I any closer to making an actual decision of what color to paint? Well, no. Some days I throw my hands up and say I'm just going to leave it the way it is. But EVENTUALLY I'll pick something new.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

We have white walls, I'd like to add color, but the hubby is reluctant.

Youngest DS just painted his bedroom blue, though, and I hope to use the leftover paint in the kids' bath.

I use that tool both online and at the store.

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History