Friday, July 14, 2006

WEB SURVEY

I found a web survey to test an individual's locus of control. The description says:

Julian Rotter (1966) devised a locus of control personality test to assess the extent to which an individual possesses internal or external reinforcement beliefs. Terry Pettijohn, the author of Psychology: A ConnecText, has developed the following test based on Rotter's original idea. Indicate for each statement whether it is T (true) or F (false) for you. There are no right or wrong answers. This survey will give you a general idea of where you stand on the locus of control personality dimension.

If you are interested, you can take the survey here.

I scored 50, which mean I have BOTH internal and external locus of control.

Why am I not the least bit surprised by that? Yep, that would be me, forever the walking contradiction.

2 comments:

layne (herman) said...

I scored a 55

Fr. Matthew said...

75 for me

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History