Sunday, July 02, 2006

Getting it Right / Getting it Wrong

So I was having this big serious conversation with someone recently on the topic of "RULES." We were discussing what it means to "get it right" in terms of every day life and what it means to miss the mark. I have a tendency to "should" on myself a bit overmuch, and then to catastrophize when I fall short. My friend was suggesting that I let go of some of that elaborate pileup of rules I self impose. Lighten up!

HMMMM. I dunno. My postion is, that while it might be healthy for me to find a bit more balanced perspective, some things are just WRONG and to be avoided at all cost...for instance...see photo attached.

At least I still have my sense of humor.

3 comments:

layne (herman) said...

how did you get THAT picture of Juliana?

Belladonna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Belladonna said...

Shame on you Herman! You deserve a swift kick for that jibe!

Wonder Woman will tie you up with her golden lasso of truth and make you admit this creature looks nothing like your ravishing bride.

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History