Friday, December 15, 2006

The UTAH SONG

I was checking out my blogger stats again to see where people are logging in from, what sort of things bring them here and how long they remain.

I came to two conclusions

1) Some people have WAY too much free time

OR

2) I have got to believe that some people click on, go to make themselves a sandwich or answer the phone or whatever, and then just leave it open unattended.

I mean really, there is just NO WAY I can believe anyone has looked at this blog for over nine hours.

However, another thing I noticed was that I have several people who are logging on from Utah. That makes sense as I know there is a link posted on a couple different LDS women bloggers forums.

So - for all you blog buddies from Utah, or those who know people in Utah,
THIS is for you.

2 comments:

Book Dragon said...

Funny! I loved it! Living in Utah and all ...

Booklogged said...

Belladonna, I have heard this song. Hilarious!

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History