Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What a difference a year makes

Anyone who reads this blog with any regularity a)has too much free time and b) knows one of my favorite blogger pals is the infamous overall clad man in Buffalo - Jaquandor over at Byzantium's Shores.

I skip over the sports nonsense and a few other things that hold no interest for me, but there is MUCH about his blog I adore. One of my favorite things he shares is called "Sentential Links". Basically, he explores the blogosphere and shares bits and pieces of posting he found worthwhile. He's honored me there more than once which is always flattering, but even better than that he has introduced me to some top notch writing.

Well anyway, all that is a long preamble to saying one of the links Kelly recently posted was THIS ONE which came at a time when I really needed to read it.

Yes indeed, what a difference a year makes. I need to remember this.

1 comment:

Kelly Sedinger said...

"Sports nonsense"? Football is life!!!

But thanks for the props!

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History