Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hiatus

I'm taking a bit of a break from blogdom. I'm rethinking my penchant for public navel gazing. I will revert to private journaling for much of my comings and goings. I'm also considering starting a whole new blog with a more focused direction than the senseless rambling I tend to engage in here. I'm sure I'll continue to add the occassional posting here on mind muffins from time to time. But for now I'd rather spend my disposable time in the garden rather than in front of a computer.

Or curled up with a good book.

Or cuddling with my man.

Or playing dominoes with my pals.

Or taking long walks.

Or ANYTHING else, really.

I'm just done, for now.

I've stepped away before. I always seem to come back, eventually, in one form or another.
Till then...many blessings to all my blogger pals.

Belle

7 comments:

Kelly Sedinger said...

Well, that bums me out a bit. I hope you'll keep in touch, and look me up if your wild travels ever bring you to Western New York!

Belladonna said...

Kelly, YOU are definitely someone I'll keep in touch with. I expect we'll still chat from time to time via e-mail and who knows? Maybe we'll get to mutually pie one another one of these days. I will be in New York briefly on my way to Italy, but not in Buffalo. If I'm coming that far any chance you could make it over to the big bad city? It would be great to connect. Either way...I am SO looking forward to reading the new book and glad to see you are finally getting it serialized.

Just the other day I was telling someone about "Twelve Presidents". So know I'll stay a fan and a friend with or without my own blogging.

Mimi said...

Godspeed, and we will see you when it is time to.

I hope you will still email.

Shelly! said...

Enjoy your time away - I know I will miss being able to be a regular ghost of yours.

I do know what you mean though - the world of blogging is so powerful and so overwhelming. I don't want to feel guilty for spending time with my kids vs. sitting at the computer.

Sophocles said...

Belladonna,

wish you well during this time and I know how how you feel. My latest entry echoed some of your sentiments.
I'll check in here from time to time to see what you're up to.

God bless,

Kelly Sedinger said...

I don't know about getting to NYC, it's pretty far from Buffalo (400 mile drive!), but you never know! If you're ever in the woods, the pies are on me. (Hmmm...odd expression in that context!)

And I hope you enjoy the book as I dole it out, bit by bit.

Amy said...

Enjoy!! I love reading your blogs but taking time off rather to refresh yourself or just spend time away from the computer is always a plus!!

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History