Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Comment Moderation Now ON

I never had any intention of turning on the "comment moderation." I am a supporter of open dialogue and liked the immediacy of having comments appear as soon as they were posted. Alas, some commercial spam has begun to appear. That simply will not do. So I've turned on the moderation. I have no desire to screen out any legitimate comment,whether I agree with it or not. But I will not tolerate salespeople trying to shlep their wares on my blog. I apologize for any inconvenience this is to my blogger pals...but I am confidant you will understand. As most of you know, I'm online FREQUENTLY, so as soon as I get the e-mail notice you've made a comment I'll go right in and pass it through to appear...should be minimal delay. So keep them comments coming and now I can relax without worrying about those pesky sales things.

2 comments:

Spoke said...

TRY THE "WORD VALIDATION" SETTING. yOU, THE LITTLE LETTERS WE MUST PUNCH IN. cOMPUTERS CAN'T DO THEM. i THINK ITS IN THE TEMPLATE AREA.
wHOOPS...CAPS LOCK!

Belladonna said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Spoke. I've turned ON the word verification and OFF the moderation for now. I'll leave it like that for a while - I'd really prefer not to police this thing. Hopefully that will take care of the problem.

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History