Tuesday, May 03, 2011

BLOOM REPORT

Here is some of what I have blooming in my yard right now:


Bleeding heart




Tulips (along with some Basket of Gold - and while not blooming that rhubarb you see on the left behind the row of tulips is looking mighty fine.)














I think violets are so cheerful - and the lilies and allium coming up give promise of more pretty blooms yet to come.


Ornamental Plum Tree





Siberian Bugloss (false Forget-me-Not)
















The deadnettle along the pathway has gone absolutely nuts. This is just one of the several different species of lamium we have.

I particularly like this one:



There's lots more - way more than I have the patience to photograph or upload. LOTS of things are just beginning to emerge. Every couple of days something new blooms. I love Boise in the spring time. What a blessing it is to have this garden~!

1 comment:

Kim and Victoria said...

My favorite is that last pic. That statue is so cute........

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History