Friday, December 24, 2010

Warm wishes to my visitors of 2010

As I am basking in the sparkle of this lovely Christmas Eve, I want to wish many blessings to my friends - both those I know in the real word and those who I know only in the vitural sense...

So I started looking back through my 2010 posts.
These are the folks who have dropped by:

Jen from Lords of the Manor
Natalie from What's Cool in Alaska
Deb H from Cold Feet Quilter
Mimi from Bigger Than a BreadBox
Rozel whose personal blog has disappeared! but still has posts up at Page Nibblers
Kersten at Altered Gypsy
Elizabeth from Posts from Portland
Tristi from Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
Pat from Pat's Place (the blog that never really materialize but was a fun start!)
JJ at The Disconnected Writer
Cheri Crane from Cran-ium
Kelly aka Jaquandor at Byzantium's Shores
Katherine Darrow from Kat Tracks
Marley Delarose from Love Knows No Boundaries and Blame it on the Muse
Dan from Dan Harrington

Thanks to all of you who took the time to look at what I had to say and leave a comment.
I've had lots of stops and starts with this blog this year - a move, a change in jobs, and much transition of mind and heart.

Having dear friends, both those I hug in the real world and those I hug only with my words are what made the year shine.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog too.

I absolutely agree with your comment (over on Dan's blog) about truth of doctrine over the social experience. Though I am cynical enough to wonder about most other people.

In any case- Happy New Year!

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History