Monday, December 27, 2010

Italy or New Zealand?

Next year my beloved and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary. For some time now we have tentatively been planning a trip to Italy to celebrate. However, I think that trip just may get bumped. As much as I would adore spending time in Rome, Pisa, Florence and Venice, we've about made up our minds to try a different itinerary.

I think we may be headed to New Zealand.

No, it does not have the amazing cathedrals :


























But I think the breathtaking natural scenery just might make up for that:






So you lurkers and fans...

Any of you ever been to New Zealand? Or Italy? Any thoughts on pros and cons of which would be the better trip?

No comments:

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History