Sunday, November 30, 2008

Feeling Festive


Between our many trips into Walla Walla over the past several days to haul the dozens of boxes from the major donation I've been working on, somehow I found time to dig out our Christmas stuff and get our place decorated.

In addition to putting up the tree, I put out several of the many manger scenes I have collected over the years and have got a few favorite house decorations that have become a tradition for us over the years.



However, this place is a lot smaller than our old house in Athena, so there simply is not room for a lot of the things I used to enjoy displaying for the holiday. No matter. I've learned to adapt and improvise.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Bwhahahahaa, I didn't expect that last photo.

Beautiful nativity sets, they are gorgeous.

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History