Monday, July 09, 2007

The Artist's Way

Today I picked up the book The Artist's Way - A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity" by Julia Cameron. From what I understand, this is a book that is worked more than simply read. It is supposed to present a course in discovering and recovering your creative self.

At the author's website there are a variety of forums for discussion groups of people who are pursing this path. There are also many alternative Artist Way groups, such as the one that life coach Laura Young is just getting off the ground.

I'd be very interested to know if any of you who read this blog are familiar with this work and what you thought of it. If you have read it, what was your impression? If not, do you know others who have?

1 comment:

Kelly Sedinger said...

I haven't read it, but I've heard of the author. I'll have to check this one out. Thanks for the tip!

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History