Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hide -N-Seek

Today was a GORGEOUS fall day - just perfect for geocaching. Alas, I had much to do in other realms, so I was not able to get out hunting. But I still felt like I was in the game because I got several e-mails notifying me of folks who had found some of the cache sites I've placed. I've really enjoyed trying to come up with some creative ways to hide or how to do the clues to keep things interesting. I just put out a new hide last Thursday, this time on Whitman College campus, involving a bit of a puzzle.

So even when I am stuck home cramming for a psychopathology exam and working on a research paper, it's nice to know others are out and about looking for my hides.

No comments:

Enrich Your Word Power!

Word of the Day
Quote of the Day


This Day in History